Oh man, this recipe is a game-changer…and by that I mean no one will be watching the football game because everyone will be too busy eating this crockpot buffalo chicken dip…including myself!
This super easy buffalo chicken dip is filled with chicken, buffalo hot sauce, ranch and cheese! It’s the perfect easy appetizer for parties, tailgates, or just a snack throughout the day. You can serve with veggies, chips or even on bread!
- (2) 12.5 oz cans of Tyson Chunk White Chicken
- (1) Cup Texas Pete Hot Sauce
- (1) Package of Dry Ranch Dip Mix or 10oz of Ranch Dressing
- (2) 8 oz cream cheese
- (1) bag of shredded cheese–I like Mild Cheddar
- Mix all ingredients together in a crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours.
It is that easy!!!!